Jan 1, 2013

2013



GANDALF TUNGGU, NAK IKOT!!!



.

Assalamualaikum
Hello new year!
Aish, orang kate tak boleh sambut tahun baru masihi, kafirrr.. :P
tapi aku mana ada sambut
berkampung kat library ade lah..
zzzz..


for 2013:

I wish for more adventures in 2013 :)
In shaa Allah, habis belajar on July
Umrah in August
The rest will be history?

entah, I never plan my life
yang kat atas tu memang orang lain dah plan kan
keh3..


Family?
I wish to spend more time with mum n siblings
relatives too, even we are not that close..
I wish we were, really.


Career?
I want to follow my dreams
do what I love
and tambah amalan at the same time.
aaaand you know what I've always wanted
Azi Zatika, founder of ________ (insert something big that no one else ever thought of)
:p we'll see
(no, not durian goreng, some Malaysian cholesterol lover already thought of that!)


NOT TO FORGOT, BE MORE RAJIN, NO PROCRAS-TI-NAH-SHUNNN!


Health?
Sambung workout sesh!
6pax dari 2011 dah ada dalam wish list tak pat2 lagi xD
and nao, sejak jadi rider semua seluar dah loose
muscle dah hilang.. hahaha
what happen lah, stay fit aji!!


Love?
hardly even been in a relationship
NOOB! >.<
stay single for the 23rd year, maybe not
love is subjective and universal
i love puppies :p k, serious! I shud not avoid this matter
if he's the one then I'll stick with him, no more fooling around :)
who is he?? he might be reading this from the land far-far-away~


All in all,
the conclusion is
._______________________.
fill in the blanks!


ok noodles!

.

No comments: