May 18, 2012

Scumbag hormones and stuff



Hola
have you heard about PMS? yeah you do..
as we all know, girls are weird creatures..
they were not programmed as simple as guys..

I don't want to talk about it in a scientific way
because I'm no scientist
I'm just a mere mortal
longing for a second of your sight
(tak masal betul la)

So I dunno exactly about PMS,
each person has a different experience
2 of my house mates says that
during that time, they feel like 'manja2' with their ..
oh
ofkos I do not experience that
moving on...

some girls have a very2 painful stomach cramps..
lucky me, I only experience mild pain during that time
like takdelah sampai pengsan ke mati ke..

but in my case..
those scumbag hormones..
grrr...
they took my concentration away!!!

it is very difficult for me to concentrate (especially in studies)
during that time..
I got easily distracted, letih and sleepy..
and bagus lah kan, time minggu banyak test
time tu lah dia datang...

the thing is, this penyakit dun have a cure..
I've read about it once in an article...
its an in thing

but then,
I do think me myself,
can change the situation..
all you need is a good psychological control..

di mana ada kemahuan di situ ada jalan..
as my blood type says..
B POSITIVE~






i'm gonna miss you :')

No comments: